We supply the construction industry across Ireland and overseas with reinforcing steel in standard and non-standard lengths. Our innovative cutting and bending facility is one the most advanced in Ireland and includes automatic shearing, several automatic link benders and precision bending machines. We accept cutting and bending schedules generated by the world-leading aSa software.This technology sets the global standard for steel products and services with automated processes that maximise efficiency across the sector.
With our excellent steel specification service the construction industry relies on us for first-class quality, exact precision, secure bundling, colour ID labeling and expert personal service. Our strategic locations and distribution fleet allow us to guarantee deliveries across the island of Ireland without shortages or delays.
Our comprehensive range of reinforcing steel includes:
- Reinforcing Fabric Mesh (standard and non-standard sizes)
- Reinforcing Bar 6mm – 40mm
- Reinforcing Coil 6ml-20ml
- PV Strand and Wire (5mm, 7mm, 9.3mm, 9.6mm, 12.5mm, 12.9mm, 15.2mm, 15.7mm)
- Reinforcing Accessories (Black annealed tying wire, concrete spacers, plastic spacers, dekchairs)
Coen Steel’s steel products and services are CARES-approved and are compliant with the requirements of B.S. EN ISO 9002.
Download our steel codes below: