Aluminium Chequer Plate is a hot-rolled structural steel floor plate. It has a distinctive, raised surface which is slip-resistant at any angle – so chequer plate can be used in any direction. The plate has a self-draining surface, which is easy to clean and limits corrosion.
Coen Steel offers an extensive range of 5 Bar 5754 H114 aluminium treadplate for a wide variety of applications – trucks and trailers, wind turbines, marine applications, access hatches, dock boards, production halls and machinery.
Our material is EU sourced to ensure premium quality for best slip resistance or decorative applications. With a 75-80 % share of scrap in the raw material mix our mill supplier sets the industry benchmark regarding recycling. All our aluminium treadplate is fully traceable and our central stock location in Oranmore, Co. Galway offers nationwide distribution.
The 5 Bar pattern is the treadplate classic design, reliable and ideal for cold-forming with good corrosion resistance for a wide range of everyday applications.
- 2438 X 1219 – 4.5mm
- 2500 X 1250 – 2, 3, 4.5, 6mm
- 2500 x 1500 – 4.5mm
- 3000 X 1500 – 2, 3, 4.5mm
Customer specific requirements
- The advantage of having Coen Steel as your supplier is that we can offer a more comprehensive range of aluminium treadplate, covering specification for greater strength, grip and dimensions. We can supply treadplate 6xxx alloys as well as 5xxx with greater grip rating and higher yield strength.
The Coen Advantage
- Wide range of patterns: Diamond, Duet, Quintet, HighGrip, TopGrip
- 5xxx and 6xxx alloys
- TopGrip- unsurpassed slip resistance worldwide
- Bar heights: 0.2 – 2.4 mm
- Pickled and non-pickled
- Large widths